
Momma and Papa.... I love you both so much and I soooo sorry that I missed your guys' special day!! You both have been sooooo supportive and loving with me throughout my life. I love the passion we all have with and I know I would not have gotten as far as I did without both of ya'll pushing me and making it to every game you could!! I love our Sunday afternoon and evenings whether it's watching a football or basketball game, going for a walk, or munching on momma's delicious buttered popcorn while watching a show or movie.

Summer in Waterton are always a blast with my parents as we hike up Red Rock Canyon and have some good laughs while sliding down the waterslide or slipping on those slimy rocks. They are both such goofs and can always put a smile on my face!
I love this picture of my parents.... how much fun are they!!! Mom and Dad... I love you guys so much and feel so blessed to have you both as my stellar parents!! I'm so pumped for 4 1/2 months to run out so I can come home and be back with my awesome parents and family!! You both are amazing and have blessed my life in so many ways!! Love you lots!
3 comments:
Thanks my dear Kristen!! You are awesome too and I hope you can get thru these last 4 1/2 months with great pride! You are a great teacher and they love you over there.
horrible daughter #2 right here! nice post chickee - we really do have the bestest parents in the whole wide world :)
Dad said....
Thanks kiddo. We love you and the family we've been blessed with eleventy-four.
Post a Comment