1. It has two arms and two legs
2. It has something to do with hunting
3. You can't see it in the dark
4. It has something to do with PJ Rogers
5. Its origins are from the jungle
And maybe a couple more on top of these... but I really had no idea. You see, dad and I went rabbit hunting in the dark last year and so I had rabbit hunting stuck in my mind and I thought he was gonna sent me a picture of a rabbit or something, I dunno. So I opened my package today and...
I know it's hard, but you see those sexy legs.... yup that's me... with a gigantic camo shirt. I told dad I've lost a lil weight, not gained :) jokes... He knows me best and knows that I LOVE big T-shirts and sweats!!!
No it's not a tree... it's me!!!
2 comments:
whoa - sexy legs is right! who took that sexy mama pose of you?!?! love the camo and can't wait to try on my own now that dad ruined the surprise ;) love the pics darlin and can't wait til you get to open the rest of your stuff either! hey...did i tell you to open yours from us early if you want but you have to do it on skype? i can't wait! love you darlin and loved seeing you last night!
Dad said....
The PJ shirt definitely wasn't given to you so that you could troll the blog-world for a man with your sexy legs as bait!!!!! I guess that should have been a nightgown.
So much for my camo surprise for everyone else, aye? Enjoy them kiddo, they look comfortable!!
Most of all.......thanks for blogging (finally)!!! If I'd known you just needed some inspiration before you blogged, I'd have sent more earlier and sooner!!
Post a Comment