Life is starting to wrap up here in Korea and I'm having a lot of fun and staying really busy!! It definitely is helping the time go by super fast!! This past Sunday, David, Liz and I made dinner for the Rogers family. We had a ton of fun and the food...was stellar if I say so myself!!! We made poppyseed chicken (well poppy-less-seed chicken... I forgot to put the poppyseed on top haha), potatoes, broccoli salad and pasta... with some smoochy woochy in a pan (my new name for it). Everything went really well and Liz and David were super helpful!!

This is after dinner.. we were a lil full... what better thing to do then jump on the love sac for a lil rest.

We couldn't get Lia to look at the cam....

my helper chefs

Liz and I were a lil hungry, so we snuck somem broccoli salad before dinner officially started..
We also had graduation at school a couple weekends ago... it was a lot of fun!! My kiddies did so good and I was soooo proud of them!! I'm definately gonna miss the lil rascals when I leave next week... That's right... I leave next week to come home!! woot woot!!!

My girl, Liz, and I taking a break from the craziness of grad...

Costumes were... intense... some of hte things they put the kids in were so scandalous... apparently the more flashy and skanky, the more the parents liked it... unless their kids were bigger.. it really was kinda sad... but they still looked cute and did a great job... here's my Brown Bears getting ready to do their play.

Annika..... again.. adorable

me, Linda and Liz

My cute lil Pooh Bears... my sailor moon style

on our way to grad

I went over to the Sawatka's to make some cookies... here's Amanda, Xander and I

My lil man, Xander...
I'm getting very excited about going home... I can't wait to see my family and friends again!!! I will definately miss everyone here in Korea, but I'm ready to be with my fam again!!! I have got a lot to do before I leave though... packing being the biggest thing to tackle... mixing that with school and church stuff.. it's going to be a super fun busy time before returning home!!!! Hopefully I'll get one more blog up before I come home... we'll see :)
1 comment:
Loved all the new pictures and it looks like your dinner went very well. Aren't luv sacs just the bestest thing in the whole wide world, especially after a great sunday dinner. ONE WEEK!!!!!!! Have a great busy last week!!!
Post a Comment