Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Thought...


I watched this video tonight and it was one that hit me deep. I, too, am quick to judge at times. Shame on me. I was also reading my patriarchal blessing the other night where it mentions that I will help clothe and feed the poor and needy of the world who will be my friends, and that I will learn much from them. I think this could be a great blessing to me and my future family, but a sense of humility and kindness needs to be greatly evident and is something I will have to continually work on!

Have you ever met someone, who has caught you off guard and made your initial judgment way out in left field!?!?!? I feel like God puts people and situations in our lives to help us and sometimes those people come in many different circumstances and if we are not humble and open to hearing and learning from another, we will miss out on the blessing. I want to try to be more open, kind, and through those initial and ignorant judgments out the window and see what inspiration and blessings I can receive from having the true love of Christ and treating other how I would like to be treated too!




1 comment:

lynz said...

good thought indeed! thanks for sharing chickee poo :) and i can't wait to be friends with all of these people that you're going to be friends with and help. i can see it now!