Hey yo... it's been a while. Here's a quick update. Dustin and I have moved back to Edmonton after finishing my final practicum in Raymond at the elementary with a grade 5 class that I LOVED and miss a ton. I stayed super busy the first few weeks putting my teaching portfolio together for my presentation with the board at Concordia on the 16th. It went really well and it feels great to have that off my chest. One of my closest friends, Ashton, graduated from U of A in December and they sent her off with zero info on how to do and what to put in her portfolio, so I was able to help her as Concordia was all over that :) I feel really blessed to be gaining such a great education at Concordia and feeling like I will be prepared to get into the teaching field right after I graduate rather than feeling like I'm starting from the beginning again.
Dustin is attending the U of L satellite campus up here in business management and he has two more classes next semester and then he graduates too! It's exciting for us to think that we will both be graduated within the next year and that we will be able to move on to the next chapter of our lives!! Whoo hoo! We've moved into a condo in south Edmonton and love our ward! Tim and Ashton are in there and a few other young couples that I'm sure we will get together with every now and then for some fun!
2 comments:
as if you leave us hanging for that long only to read about some disgusting salmon and not even get a pic! ugh!
haha love you and can't wait for your next one in 6 months about your visit to the caribbean :)
Well, i just thought I'd check, for the heck of it and WALLA, there's a new blog!!!! Awesome but i agree with Lynz, where's the picture! Great to hear about your life in Edmonton and so happy you have your own place now and and truly feeling like newly weds setting up things and cooking! Recipes become quite important now:) Keep enjoying life in Edmonton and I EXPECT a new blog about your trip to the Caribbean and then one after about all the fun you had! Fun blog!
Post a Comment