Friday, March 30, 2012

Missing Her... :(


Well tonight I was getting ready to go meet up with Tim and Ashton to rent a movie and hang out for the night and started looking through some pics and came across this one...
Whew and the tears came a tumbling down. To be honest, it's been a few weeks since the thought of not having Granny boo around has hit me so hard. I saw that picture tonight and went to pick up the phone to call her :( Sadly that is not an option of mine anymore, but it made me think of how thankful I am to have had her in my life for the time I did have with her. I feel so incredibly blessed to have had her at my wedding and to have caught such a timeless photo as the one above. When I look at that picture, I feel of her love and am reminded of her sweet smile and loving hugs and kisses I received often. She was my best friend and someone I respected and wanted to be like.

This beautiful lady wasn't afraid of anything and NEVER GAVE UP. There have been times this semester when I have just wanted to quit and be done, but I have put a picture up of her on my mirror in my bedroom and know that I can do anything I set my mind too. I want to continue to do things that will make her proud as she looks down upon me from up above.
I know that I will continue to miss her every day and probably will have many more days of break downs from missing her and wishing I could talk with her just one more time, but I also know that she is always there for me and feel her spirit with me every day! I hope one day I will have people look up to me the way we all did to her and that I will have grandkids who consider me one of their best friends and hero someday :)

Love you Granny Boo!

No comments: