Dust got a new wallet, 2 fancy dancy ties, and a very high end homemade T-shirt :)
Now about a week ago, I had invited Ben (whose wife and kids have been in Alberta the whole time he's been here) and Ricky (another single guy who Cars and Dust have became buddies with and who catches a ride to church with us) over for a Father's Day dinner. I put roast in the oven in the morning and had big plans for the meal. I set my alarm to wake up and get dinner ready while the boys were out. Not so fun when your head is spinning, but I got it done and the boys LOVED the meal. I made some dessert that the boys also devoured and we had a good time. After dinner, we all headed out to go fishing, which was fun. Of course, Cars fell in a couple times and Dust too, but they came back to the car with smiles and good stories.
Dust just fishin away and below Ricky tryin to untangle Cars' old fishin line while takin a stroll :)

And here's a gorgeous picture of the path we walked on to get to the river where the boys went fishing :)
What a lucky lady I am to have such fun guys around eh!?!?! But here's the REALLY lucky lady part. Even though it was Father's Day yesterday, which shoulda been solely focused on Dust, we got home from fishing and Dust turned another shower on for me, gave me a massage and rubbed vicks on my chest and throat and tucked me into bed by 9. Lucky right!?!?!? Well guess what I woke up to... a spotless bathroom and kitchen too. He deep cleaned both and they looked FABULOUS!!!!! It felt so nice waking up to a clean home! I feel so lucky to have a such a great man in my life. He always let me know that he appreciates all the things I do around the house during the day and even chips in and helps do things when he gets home! Sure do love my Dust!!!!!!
And here's some catch up pics of our lil adventure here in Newfie land :)
Sometimes Dust is REALLY tired when he gets home from work and falls asleep in 'interesting' positions haha
My snack craving one day haha
One day it was incredibly foggy here and I caught some pics from Signal Hill lookout
Hawaiian haystacks for dinner :)




1 comment:
I loved your new blog!!! You do have a pretty special dad and a fantastic, very sensitive husband who takes great care of you!!! He definitely has got your back! I hope you have a great time together in Newfieland!!
Post a Comment