Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby Girl is 3 Months Already!

It's crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun!  Maklyn is already 3 months and has changed in so many great ways! 

She now loves her bath time and starts getting fussy when 9 o'clock comes along because she is ready to get in the water and splash away.  She is sleeping through the night!!! :)  Whoo hoo.  Not that she's ever been a bad sleeper, but it's great to not have to wake up during the night at all now.  She goes to bed between 9:30 and 10:30 and sleeps till 8:30!  It's soooo great and I can only hope her future siblings follow her lead :) 
 

 
She got blessed on February 3, 2013 in a dress that her great Granny Hill made for her and all the other great granddaughters.  We had tons of family come to celebrate her blessing day and it was such a great day!

 

She went for her first swim with mommy and even did the dunk :)  She did great!!!  Her swimsuit and swimming diaper were a lil big, but we still managed to get them to stay on her haha  She LOVES the water!
 

She got her two month shots at the end of February and I think I took it harder than her haha  It was the saddest thing and it knocked her out for the remainder of the day.  She just snuggled with mom and dad and snoozed the whole day.

 

She got to meet her new best friend, Renne, and Ashton and I just know they will be such great friends!  They're already holding hands hehe

 

Maklyn also got her ears pierced when she turned 3 months.  Her daddy was against it the whole time, but mommy convinced him finally and she looks cute as ever!!!  Grandma Hill and Aunt Kait came to help support.







Mak is holding her head up so well and has shown the beginning stages of turning over!  Won't be long now!







 
She also loves sitting in her bumbo chair that we borrowed from Lynz.  She just chills in it while momma cooks or cleans.
 
We've also started reading books to Maklyn and she loves looking at the pictures!

She's starting to finally not look half the size of Jeter and we're convinced they are going to have a lot of fun together in future years.  Aren't they the cutest!!?!?!?!?








We also experienced her first sickness... the flu :(  Last Sunday morning she seemed so tired and I wondered if she was going through another growth spurt, but I noticed her temperature seemed really warm, so we brought her home early and took her temperature and she had a fever.  She ended up throwing up twice that evening and once yesterday, but we're hoping today goes well and that she gets back to being healthy and happy.  She's been such a trooper!


She is smiling like crazy these days!  My favorite time with her is when she's just woken up in the morning and I walk into her room and say 'Good morning pretty girl' and she gets the biggest smile on her face :)  Then after I feed her we smile back and forth at each other for a good 45 minutes.  It's the best!




 
I just cannot get enough of this lil lady!  She is so much fun and such a blessing in Dust and my life!  I can't wait to continue our journey with her and fall more and more in love with her every day!!!

2 comments:

lynz said...

cutest niece EVER!!!!!!

Mom said...

She is a total dollface and i loved reading your newest blog!!! You are an amazing mommy!!