Thursday, February 12, 2009
Last week before Korea!!
So I decided to make a trip to Portland to see my sista and her hubby and the cutest lil nephew ever, Beckam, before I leave for Korea for a whole stinkin year! I got here on Tuesday morning and have just been relaxing and hangin out with Lynz and Beckam mostly, cuz Dust is being a keener at school! Beckam is sooo adorable and I have just loved holding him and watching him be sooo cute and finally smile a lil bit! Today Lynz and I made a video of Beckam smiling a bit, so check it out on Lynz' blog if you'd like!! I'll update you again if anything fun and new happens while I'm here for a few more days!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! your 1st post :) i can just see you lovingt his blog world, but you gotta add pictures, so get on it!
im ready for another post now! hope that internet gets hooked up soon!
Post a Comment