Friday, March 13, 2009

Off To Korea















So this is me at the airport just before I went through the gates at the airport. Saying goodbye to my mommy was one of the hardest things! I started to go through security and the lady was like "We can give passes to those two women with you so they can stay with you until you board the plane"... nope wasn't happening!! I was already struggling too much and to say goodbye again to my mama was too much! The flight was actually pretty awesome. I watched 5 movies on the way there and didn't sleep a wink!! :) The movies were great though. About two hours before landing, I finally started thinking about what I was really doing and then I started questions just what the heck I was getting myself into. Did I really wanna go over to South Korea? ummm I don't think so. Why was I leaving my family and friends that I love and can't get enough of to go to a place where I hate listening to people speak the language... hmmm doesnt' make sense right!?!? But honestly it's already been such an amazing experience. Definately have had some ups and downs, but I'm loving it more and more each day and getting more comfortable with it all too!




My bedroom/living room/kitchen :)

This is my 'HUGE' closet :) I think my bathroom is haunted. I'm had a little bit of bad luck with it :)

1 comment:

lynz said...

your place looks cute! mine was way more blah than that and ya...haha forgot to tell you to make sure that you plug the hose back into the sink after your shower - oops! haha i can't tell you how many times i did that :) i love that you have pictures hanging already and i just wish i could come see your little place in person! good work chickee!