Now this was not chicken at all. It was a mixture of some weird veggies, salad type stuff and to top it all off.... octopus. I tried my first bite, which was mostly rice... it was the SPICIEST food I've ever tasted and my mouth was burning! I had spent about $3.00 buying it and I wanted to get my moneys worth, so I tried an octopus.. not bad, but still the sauce was soooo hot. I made Hayli try an octopus because I was kinda freakin out about the whole thing. Now the difference between my octopus and hers was that mine didnt' have a head and hers did. You'll see that she looks a lil surprised in one of the pics... this is because the head exploded and some fluid spit out!! Bah haha.. she told me after and we were both laughing so hard we were crying. My stomach and mouth burned for the rest of the day and I couldn't even eat dinner!! :)
Yup this is me with the octopus in my mouth. I'm not quite sure about this whole process of trying to be adventurous and try new things to eat over here :)
And here's Hailey right after the head exploded in her mouth :) haha
My mouth was burning sooo bad and I was out of water and Hayli was just laughing at me and decided to get a pic of me almost crying cuz my mouth was hurting sooo bad :)
1 comment:
i cannot believe you ate octopus!!!!!!!!!! ewwww! good work on being adventurous though and now you can say you've tried it :) haha
Post a Comment