
I just have the bestest mommy ever. It's a little weird being all the way over here in South Korea and to not be able to go home to spend the day with her and the rest of my family. I've been trying to think of what I can buy to send to her for Mother's Day, but when I called and asked her she said "the best gift from you would be to talk to you on skype". She is too easy to please.. but that just isn't enough for me. Really I dont' think any gift would be enough to really show my momma how much I love and care for her!!

I was looking through some pics trying to pick out which ones I was gonna put on the blog and I have just been laughing and crying and smiling and loving my mom. My mom brings out the best in everyone. She never puts herself first, definately the best cook around, she loves her family more than anything in the world!!

I feel so blessed to have such an amazing mom who has followed and supported me throughout my whole life whether it be in sports, church, friends, family, work, school, or boys. She also is the biggest goof around. Lyndsey, Kait, and I love to get together with my momma in the kitchen and get dancing to some Shania Twain while cleaning up! Or watching her do the 'superstar' pose while laughing uncontrollablly. She is simply amazing!!

Mom... you are my best friend and I love you soooooo soooo much!! I wish I could be by your side today and give you lots of hugs and kisses, but instead I will smile a few extra times at some old Korean ladies that usually glare or stare blankly at me haha. You are truly amazing!!! Have a fantastic Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Thank you so very much!!!!! I love being a mom and so this is a great day!!!!! My kids are just the bestest thing in this world and i feel so blessed to have you all in my life and to be able to see you guys grow and move on in life is hard, but great!!!!! Just give those korean ladies a smile and take their picture, cause it really doesn't matter what they think!!! Have a great day and thanks for the great pictures!!!! love you eleventy four!!!!!!
Mommy Dearest
awwww! cute post krissy poo :) we really do the have bestest mom ever!
Post a Comment