Here's a cute one of little Amaya and I on our lunch date. She's such a cutie!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS LIA ALSO... EVEN THOUGH HER BDAY WAS IN JULY!
We had Lia's official Korean birthday party last Saturday. It was quite the party!!! I spent a few hours putting together these scrap books pages for sign in pages for the party. We had a lot of fun preparing for the party. Maybe a little bit of stress too.. mostly with Lori, but it was a great success so it was all worth it.
Bob and I did the sign in tables and gifts for a while at the party.
PJ is quite the host. He did some great speeches both in Korean and English and everybody seemed to really enjoy the party.
The guy who was taking photos for PJ and Lori was quite a goof and he decided to take a picture of my cute red toe nails. I thought they looked pretty stinkin cute too :)
This is BJ... she's living with the Rogers for the year to finish off her senior year on base. She's a lot of fun and we've started bonding more these last few weeks. She's a great gal!!
Lori and the birthday girl, Lia.
Here's PJ and the birthday girl. She was content with her bun in her hand :)


So my fam did an amazing job for my birthday over here in Korea. My papa, mama, and Kait sent me a package that I opened on my bday. It was awesome!! I got some new running shoes, a thing that tracks how long you've ran for, lots of goodies, my FAVORITE cookies, nail polishes, gum, headbands, a work out shirt, my favorite mascara, good face wash, gum, and lots of other great things!! I also got some letters from the Lewis family, which I loved!! Alex wrote me a letter and I got a note from Cheryl and the rest of the fam just letting me know they love me!!! I love all my new stuff and love that my fam did such a great job!! I got phone calls and skype time with all my family members. I even got to talk to my Granny Hill and Gramps and Grandma Smith even made a phone call to Korea to sing Happy Birthday to me... couldn't miss a year :) I felt so loved and knew that people were thinking of me back home too.
Lynz, Dust and Beckam also sent me a stellar package full of randomly awesome things. I actually opened this package a lil early... oops.. i just couldn't wait though. I loved everything I got in the package and I love how both Lynz and Dust can be so creative and random. I love getting gifts that are different and random.. you know.. ones you don't expect. So in my package I got some strawberry shortcake socks, a glow in the dark puzzle, a new shirt, some goodies, lulu lemon head band... great pictures of the fam and lil Beckam, some nail polishes and other random things... It was stellar. Amaya and Jaida had a blast watching me open all the gifts, which Lori decided to wrap individually and it felt like I was back home with the fam. Here's some pics of the process of opening. Thanks again to the Tolman family fore the package and love!!




I also had one of my favorite elementary classes surprise me with a birthday cake and a few presents! So we spent 3/4 of the class snacking and playing games and crammed a page of homework into the last 10 minutes. They through they were pretty smooth distracting me with goodies, but in reality... who wants to work on their birthday!?!?! We had a great time!! I'm not sure if I'll use or wear any of the new hair accessories I was given, but just the face that they thought about me was more than enough!! They are such an awesome class... shout out to my IVY 3A class!!!
PJ and Lori took me out to an Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner on Wednesday!! It was delicious of course!! I have grown to have quite the love for Indian food that I never knew I had before :) I also got about 8 lotions and sprays from Victoria Secret from Lori. They are heavenly!! I got 2 love spell ( one body spray, one bathroom foam soap), sweet dream body spray, pear glaze lotion, cucumber melon lotion, vanilla sugar lotion, and berry kiss (new) lotion. They are so great and smell delicious!!
I seriously have the bestest fam. I felt so much love from them through their words and efforts. I loved all the presents I got and loved just being able to chat and spend time with the people that matter the most to me. I'd say my first Korea birthday was a great success!! So thank you to everyone who made it an amazing week!!
2 comments:
uhhh success - heck ya!!! that's a better bday bash (times 3 or 4 or 5) than you've had back here in a long time eh! pj and lori are so sweet, and i love the berry kiss lotion! glad you liked our package and glad you got some pics of opening the individually wrapped presents (thanks lori!). love the picture of pj sleeping too! i have so many of those and his snoring really is horrible! haha
love you chickee and glad you had such a great bday and the only thing i'm sad about is that we still haven't talked to you! sad :( soon though k? we're heading back to portland today, so let's make a skype date soon! love you eleventy four bday girl!
So happy to finally see some pictures of your birthday week!! Looks and sounds like you're having a great time in Korea and that Rogers family are spoiling you. Great to have two families, isn't it! Sure love you krissy and glad that you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!! OHOHOH, and by the way, you're looking pretty dang good! Keep it up!
Post a Comment