So... I decided to give ya'll a lil taste tester of what you can expect in the next few days. Last weekend was a busy busy busy weekend. Lia (PJ and Lori's baby girl) had her 1st year birthday party on Saturday. Now in Korea, their 1st birthdays are HUGE!! So I sent out for dinner with some coworkers on Friday and then headed to the Roger's home to help get stuff ready. We were up till about 2 or so on Friday night getting a sign in book and slideshow ready. Saturday morning I went to Lori's teams volleyball games and helped take care of the kids. From there, we went straight to the party place and started set up for the huge party. It was fun to decorate and do some scrapbooking. It was a beautiful and successful party.
On Sunday, I invited one of my coworkers to come to church with me. Shelly, my elementary supervisor, came and she said she really enjoyed it, so hopefully that means that there will be some more visits in the future!! I also got to open up a package that Lynz and Dust... and lil Beckam sent me. Well I wasn't supposed to open it till my birthday, which is actually tomorrow, but as Lori said, I'm a brat and felt that I needed at least one early bday present :) It was a GREAT package.. full of fun random stellar stuff. Lori actually ended up getting some hello kitty wrapping paper and wrapping every lil thing... there were many, so it was fun to have a lil pile in front of me to open. Everyone there was jealous hehe.
Tomorrow is my birthday and I am planning on going out for dinner with PJ, Lori and the girls. I think to Indian, so i'm pumped!! Other than that, I'm sure i'll get together with my coworkers and do something fun.. but nothing too crazy. I also have a package waiting at the Rogers that I'm really not allowed to open till tomorrow.. so i'll be excited for that too!!
School is great... so busy.. but great!! We're trying to get things figured out for grad in February. I have to teach my kids two songs and dances, and make a play for them.. shoudl be interesting!! I also might be getting another student because one of my favorite girls had to drop because of money issues. We'll see how that goes... and that's it for now... I'll have some pics and good details on the rest of the week in a few days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww - who had to drop out of your class?? that's sad :( i'm very excited for some pics and can't believe lori wrapped every little thing we sent you! haha she's awsome!
now.....onto something that needs to be taken care of. i'm sick of your blog background. in case you haven't noticed, i change mine every once in a while and it's time to change yours i think. so, here's how.......
-click on the blog icon in the top left corner on the homepage of your blog
-that will take you to a free blog background page so pick one you like
-copy and paste the mumbo jumbo link underneath the one you pick
-go to your blog page and click on customize and then the layout tab
-then go to your tab there that is for the blog background and click edit
-delete the old mumbo jumbo link and paste the new on in the box and click save
-you have a new background now so you can go click on the fonts/colors tab at the top to change your font colors to match the background :)
not sure if you even care about it, but it's fun to switch it up and i'm ready for a little switchin on the kris blog :) love you chickee poo!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad said....
Gads, when a person has to wait 2 or 3 weeks between each blog (JUST TO GET A BLOG), there are some of us who are amazed and awestruck that one even appears, let alone that it appears against the same old background.
Happy birth slothful blogging girl. I love you. I always have.
Post a Comment