Happy happy birthday Daddy dear... Happy days will come to you all year (especially in March)... if I had a wish that it could be... a happy happy birthday to you from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I already wished you a happy birthday on Korea's 25th of February, but I also needed something for you to wake up to on your birthday back home... :) You know me.. always on top of things!!! :)

I am so excited to be come home in a few short weeks and be with my family again!! Maybe I will finally get that foot massage you've been promising me for doing so well on my essays in college.... :) I know it's sometimes hard to remember these things, but no worries, I am here to help remind of the truth!!

Mostly I just wanted to tell you that I love you eleventy four and I so glad that you are my daddy!! I have so many great memories with you and I can't wait to continue making great ones with you and the fam!!!!

Thank you for always being so great!! You make me want to be better in so many ways. Although, I may deny it at times to your face... I do know that you are brilliant and have a lot of knowledge that I can learn from... if I listen and maybe not be quite as stubborn :)
Have a wonderful day and hope your marathon training is still going stellar!!
3 comments:
awwww!
Birthday Boy said.... so, I wake up this morning thinking I can make it as normal a day as possible. I got on the computer to see if my kids had blogged so I could spend a few minutes catching up on their lives and........Wow!!!!!!
You and Lynz just about undid me this morning with the things you've written and the love you've expressed. I feel sooo loved!! Thanks girlee---my day is now made!!!! I'm so excited to see you, Lynz, and Carson in the next few weeks and hug you again!!!
You touched your daddio more than you'll ever know. Love all the pictures with it!!! Can't hardly wait to see that face of yours either!!
Post a Comment