Monday, February 1, 2010

I Love My Weekends!!

So last week, school was a lil stressful. I've been trying to get my kids on board with practicing their play scripts and songs and they just haven't quite got there. On top of this, Elisa has been on my back about it and by Thursday, I was done. So I've decided to just relax and do what I can, but not get too stressed out abotu the play and such because the facts are... I'm going to be leaving shortly after the whole grad shindig, so no worries for me...
On Friday, I went and met up with Matt and Richard (the Aussie boys) and Robyn and we went to a dvd bong and watched 'The Proposal". We had a lot of fun, but I got a text from Lori shortly after hte movie ended asking when I was going to be over there because she may be making a trip to the hospital that night... so I said my goodbyes and headed over there to find both Lori and PJ passed out on the couches. Pj, of course, had his laptop barely hanging on his lap. It really is amazing how quickly he can fall asleep!
On Saturday, Lori, PJ, Lia and I headed to Amaya and Jaida's basketball game. It was fun to see the lil girls at it! They are going to be quite the athletes!

Lia was really enjoying the game too!!
PJ and Lori headed out on a hot date Saturday night to a Thai restaurant. As you can see, Lori is defiantely feeling ready to have this baby! She's not due till the 12th of February, but she said she wouldn't be too surprised if he came earlier!

And the highlight of my weekend was defintaely the spa morning Lori and I had on base. Lori treated me to a pedicure, manicure and massage. It was amazing and I loved every minute of it! They did a great job and my feet felt softer than they have ever felt before! Plus, we both got some cute lil flowers on our big toes too!


My camera is getting a little old... I'm thinking of buying a new camera before I leave Korea, but I tried to get a good pic of my toes and french manicure... this is the best I got!



On Sunday, I woke up early so I could make some chocolate chip cookies for the ysa fireside we had on Sunday. Church was stellar and the fireside after church was great too!

3 comments:

lynz said...

i love my weekends too! sounds like a super fun one for you though :) i wish i had some great advice to give you on how to make your little kidlets practice perfectly every day, but just make it fun and practice lots, and they'll get it!
cute toes and talk to me before you buy a camera cuz there are a few things to consider when buying a camera over there. love ya darlin!

Mom said...

Love the update and the new pictures and love the relaxing time you spent with Lori. I love them!!! Count down and you can handle anything!!!! luv you

amysteed said...

Kristen! I just discovered your little blog here and I am so jealous...it looks like you are having such a good time over there! Any work for nurses? I'll come join you! haha