Ok now ya'll had better be REALLY impressed... this is two days in a row!!! I found some old pics from our Christmas party today, so I thought I'd put a few of them up. Here's Elisa (my preschool supervisor), Camilla, and Rachel...

Our school is so cheap, they actually got one of our lady elementary teachers (Liz) to dress up as Santa... we sure had fun with it though!!

I'm pretty sure this is the best picture of Camilla I have!! She's such a cutie!! She may be coming home with me... she could totally fit in my suitcase!!

Today we had a birthday party for Elliott and Shaina!! They were super cute and we had a lot of fun playing in the jungle gym afterwards!!

Here's Elliott and his favorite teacher!! :) His eyes are closed, but I still think he has the best smile in the whole class!

And of course Miss Shaina!!

This is a short one.. just thought I'd put up some more recent pics!!! I'm loving my Pooh Bears soooo incredibly much!!
3 comments:
and you're going to miss them so incredibly much it's crazy! glad you're loving them darlin and they are pretty stinkin cute :)
Dad said.....
Just saw the picture of you and Elliot. Is there anything left of you girlee?!?!?! What a deal for your school if they send you home and get to pay by the pound!
I'd like to see you fit Camilla in your suitcase, she is a doll face!!!! I loved ALL the pictures of your kids and you. You look amazing and SOOOOO friggin happy and it was just so much fun seeing and hearing all about the pictures!
Post a Comment