So this blog is to keep ya'll busy until I get the rest of my Aussie pics from Cristy!! I will tell you a little about my trip though... it was............ AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I had an amazing time and grew to love the place!! I am definately planning on making a trip back sometime! K that's all you get till I get the rest of my pics. I put some up on facebook, so ya'll can check those ones out. My flight came back Sunday night at about 6 o'clock. I headed straight to the Rogers house to crash for the night. It was a bit chillier than Australia... ok I was freezing my hiney with just a hoody on because I didn't want to drag my winter coat around Australia and I had no room to pack it :) Anyway, I spent the night at the Rogers house and woke up early to take the subway home to unpack and get ready for work... well I looked out the window and what did I see.... a darn blizzard. But I had to do what I had to do... so I put on my winter coat and buddled up and headed to the subway station at 6:30 a.m. with a suitcase, my computer bag, a backpack and of course my purse. It was quite the hike to the station and home, but I made it.
I was a little hopeful that school would be cancel, but no luck. Hayli and I tried to get a taxi, but could not get one to stop and there were not many available because EVERYONE was taking them today... so we started trudging to school. It was kind of fun actually, but horrible timing. I mean, I think it would've been fair to give me a couple days to adjust from being in a tropical paradise to a freezing blizzard.. geesh. I only had 4 Pooh Bears show up.. the rest stayed home where they should be, but class was easy breezy. Then I only had 3 of my Brown Bears, so we headed downstairs to the gym for the last half hour of class... I'm still in holiday mode. The afternoon classes were cancelled, which was great.

Hayli and I decided to take a few pics while walking home in the snow.

Some one made a snowman close to our house... we have no idea what the Korean means, but the arms are made from beer bottles... very creative here in Korea :)


So I've got about 2 months left and I am getting more and more excited as the time comes closer!! I'm sure time will continue to fly by. I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to go to Australia for Christmas too. I had a bit of a hard time not being with my family for Christmas, but I was able to open a few gifts from home with the Rogers clan and leaving for tropical paridise helped my situation a little too :) I had a blast and am excited to share my experiences and amazing people I was able to meet and spend time with there!!
1 comment:
can't wait for the stories and pics from australia and love the snow pics! glad you thought to stop and take some pics too :) nice work you canadian at heart you!
Post a Comment