I have my date.. I will for sure be home by the morning of the 12th!! Very exciting!! I can't believe the time is almost here!! I think about going home and have dreams about it almost every night!! So fun!!! My family is a lil excited too :)
Other than that, there is not much to report. I gave the fhe lesson last night and spoke about talents and our agency!! It went fantabulous!! We truly do have a great ysa group! I will miss them for sure!
So here are some more pics from Australia. Cristy finally posted them for me :)
Here's Michael, Cris and I in front of our horse trailer/home for 3 days of our trip :)
And here's Raff and I!! He was such a fun guy!
Part of the crew the night before I left.. Rachel, Stef, me, Michael and Cristy
So I'm not sure exactly what happened.. maybe a lil uneven spread of the sunscreen... but here's a pic of my blotchy legs
This is the funniest part of the whole trip. The boys were doing flips off a ledge of sand and Cristy was taking pics of them... well when Christian was about to do his last flip, Cristy flashed a pic and the flash blinded him and he did an intense face plant into the sand!! Of course we made sure he was alright, but when we saw the pic, Cristy and I could not stop laughing :)
Trying to do jumps in the air... couldn't quite get the timing.
And this... well this was the best night of the whole trip... our bed on the beach!!!
Michael, Murray, Kai, and mwah at the 3 sisters
So much stinking fun!!! I'm still craving to go back!!
3 comments:
Dad said...
"So much stinkin' fun.....". Now you know why having you blog is so stinkin' much fun for us here at home. We think it's pretty stinkin' fun to read what you're up to and about all the stinkin' fun you're having. Thanks for stinkin' bloggin' there Stinkin' girl!!!
love it! i would wanna go back too :) march 12th baby!
I have to say that it's fun hearing more about the pictures too. Love the stinkin blog too! It does look like a blast and who wouldn't want to go visit Austrailia!!! Less than 2 months now!!!
Post a Comment