Friday, April 6, 2012

He He... Made Ya Wait :)




Ok, ok, ok.. I know I said I was going to blog sooner, but this girl is busy okay!?!? Here we go... today was fantastic! I drove home yesterday for Easter weekend and have been spending my days with my amazing fam! Cars, Kait and I stayed up late last night watching 'Criminal Minds' just enough to freak us out before bed. It didn't help that Cars got 'funny' and decided to come scare us once we were in a beds.. butt face :)

Then today we all slept in... well except mom who is a trooper and got up to go for a run with Auntie Sue. We slowly rolled out of bed and ate a delicious breakfast, skyped with our favorite skyping crew, the Tolmans, then Cars headed out to gopher hunt a lil and Kait and I went for a 4 mile run while mom biked beside us. That's right people... 4 miles. Neither of us thought we'd run more than a mile, but once we got going, we were unstoppable :) It felt great and we found out that Land and I actually run a pretty good pace together :)

Dad got home from work shortly after and we headed back out to hunt some pesty gophers. We all had a great time... well except for maybe Kait's first attempt to shoot a gopher HAHA She couldn't find the gopher in the scope for like 5 minutes while we were all trying to give her advice and support until dad lost a little patience and got her attention. Finally... after we all turned 100 years old, she found the gopher and gave it a shot. Then she wouldn't put the gun away haha. Kait definitely got better and seemed to really enjoy her eagle eye shooting time :)
My hubby finally got here, which was very exciting. Then we had some chimichangas for dinner and settle down to decorate some Easter eggs!
We even made Maddie and Beckam and egg :)
After our Easter egg extravaganza, we watched a documentary on a horse whisperer, Buck, which was pretty fun and now it's bed time!!! Love family time!

Alright... Day 1: My current relationship...

Well this one's easy... I couldn't be happier. I have married an amazing man who couldn't be more perfect for me. He's patient, kind, thoughtful, hard working, funny and loves me more than anything! Of course, our relationship is not perfect, but we make sure that we put effort into talking about things that may be coming between us or little annoyances we may have. I feel so blessed to have a man that loves me and makes sure I know it on a daily basis. I'm excited about the future and look forward to continuing to grow closer and learn more about Dustin and enhancing our relationship together!

2 comments:

lynz said...

yay!!!! oh my goodness - this blog made me miss home so so so sooooo much! wish i could be there so bad but glad you guys are having fun too :) love you chickee and can't wait for all of these so called blogs to come!

Mom said...

This was a great blog BUT i have an issue with one of your pictures you put in!!!!! REALLY!!! It's been great having you and Dustin here and love how your relationship has blossomed and how you're both really working at making it the best for each other. Missed Lynz and Dustin and the boys at our easter egg decorating time together!