Well this weekend has amounted to studying, napping, and working... bring on the finals!.. I officially am DONE classes and have 4 exams Mon-Thurs next week, one on each day. It's going to be an intense few days, but when it's done, I will be so incredibly happy and relieved!Today, I got up early to get ready for work and it was an insane day there! We had brides and bridesmaids all over the place. I barely got away for lunch and decided to head to booster juice for my favorite drink, Breezy Banana with soy protein. I pulled up to Booster Juice and reached into my purse to grab my wallet... nothing... crap... then depression. Luckily I have some amazingly nice co-workers who caught on to my lack of eating during lunch and offered to share bits and pieces of their own lunch. I gratefully accepted :)
When I came home from work, Dust had dinner planned... quesadillas! So I cooked the chicken and sauteed some mushroom and peppers while Dustin cut the veggies. He was set on making some guacamole for some reason too, so away he went. They were delicious.

After dinner, he sent me away and said he had a surprise and once I was able to come out.. this is what I found with a note saying how proud he was of me for finishing classes and how much he loves me! I have the BEST hubby!!

4. My views on religion:
Religion is an interesting topic and often can erupt into an intense and sometimes argumentative conversation. I believe that religion can be a foundation in an every changing world that surrounds us with evils and temptation. I believe there is some truth in every religion and that there is nothing wrong with experiencing or learning others beliefs. I have done this in my life with friends I have made and have found that it has only helped me understand their own values and has also helped strengthen my own testimony. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the church I attend and it has brought stability, comfort, direction, love, peace, and true joy into my life along with many other things. I have seen it bless others lives and have been amazed how ones heart can change once they have found the truth. I love God's plan and love the people He has put in my life to help me achieve the things He has planned for me to do on this Earth. I think that religion is not just something you practice, but it is the way we live. I am so thankful that I was able to grow up in the church and that I have been surrounded by so many great examples of how to live a Christ-like life. I have made many mistakes, but that is why we have the atonement and I know that if we humble ourselves and turn our hearts and minds toward God, we will make it back to Him someday :) What an amazing and comforting thought that is!
1 comment:
Yes you truly are amazing and yes, you do have a great husband who supports you and shows his love to you in many ways! So proud of you for finishing your schooling and in 2 days you are DONE!!!! Yippee!! Great blog and great views on religion. Love you!
Post a Comment