Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gym Time and a Little Exhaustion

So my schedule right now at work is a little bit tiring at the time. My bed time has gotten much earlier and come 6 o'clock, I'm about ready to hit the hay.... BUT I also have started a new work out program that I have some sore muscles from already and it feels soooooo good. So I'm just gonna keep plugging on... and since I can't drag my hiney out of bed at 6 a.m. I've been forcing myself to walk towards the gym rather than home after work. It has felt so good to get a great workout in the last few days. I hope my energy level can boost up soon, so that I can continue having great workouts and good classes!! I'm going to continue to stay positive and keep praying for energy and determination to keep kicking butt over here in Korea!!

3 comments:

lynz said...

we will pray for you too you motivated girlie! good work on staying in shape while keeping up with your crazy kids and school :) love you tons and miss you even more!

Mm said...

You motivate me over here so keep it up girlie!!!!! You are looking great! Love the new blog too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dad said.......

A blog, a blog!!!!!!!! Thanks Kdawg! As for the energy....... use me and my unlimited drive and unparalleled desire as your inspiration. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest you imbibe in liberal dosages of Pepsi all day (as needed). Thanks for blogging kiddo....it makes a Dad's day when he sees/hears how his kids are doing. I lub you 11ty-4.