Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Strawberry Farm :)


Oh what an adventurous and crazy day this was!! haha Last Thursday we took the kids on a field trip to a strawberry farm. Now, normally I have a Korean helper with my Pooh Bear class, but for some reason they decided to leave me on my own with my 12 lil 'angels' haha. It was crazy... I was running around trying to find all my kids and keep them safe and organized. A couple hours into the adventure I decided to just let them run free and pray that nothing too serious happened to them. I was lucky.... the worst we had was a white shirt turn pink :) I was definately pooped by the time we got back to school and I still had 3 elementary classes to teach when we got back... oh fun times.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad said......
I can see you with the little worms and all the potential mess. Crazeeeeee!!! Can you imagine your father , the control freak, "managing" 12 balls of energy on a strawberry farm?!! You rock Krissy!!!