So this past weekend was pretty busy... On Friday I went on a date with Bob. He took me to this park by the river and a blanket with dinner, a guitar, and his singing voice. We had a great time!! I didn't get any pics because I had left my camera at my house in Uijeongbu... oops!!
On Saturday, I was invited to go for a dinner with the Director Mr. Kim and his wife, my two supervisors, Shelly and Elisa, and 2 other foreign teachers who are both leaving in the next few weeks, Alicia and Lauren. We had a lot of fun!!
Some meat stuff and veggies... I liked the veggies :)

Mix of veggies
Lyndsey, I know you would love this!! Alicia ate an eye too.. yuck!!!

The food was super interesting and different, but I did my best to be adventurous and try a lot of new things. It was quite interesting. The restaurant set up was sooo cool. And the food just kept coming and coming and coming... I was full after the second serving of food.
Ummmm something pumpkin... haha it reminded me of sweet potatoes
This was for sure my FAVORITE dish... it was like chicken with pancake-type stuff that you wrapped the chicken in... it had kiwi sauce too... mmm mmm good.

Apparently kings ate this soup in the past... it was interesting for sure!!
This was like muchrooms and hamburger-like meat

It was fun to have a relaxed early afternoon with my boss and supervisors.
The whole crew: Elisa, Mrs. Kim, Alicia, me, Shelly, Lauren and Mr. Kim

These are my supervisors... Elisa on the left and Shelly on the right
2 comments:
Dad said........
The food certainly looks good. I love the presentation and how neat they've made it look. As for the taste and adventure aspect.......wow, youve really outdone me on that one kiddo. And I thought I was such a progressive guy. Neat stuff! Thanks for blogging and sharing it with all of us.
Fun food, interesting food, gross food!!!!! It looks like you are up to trying all the different food there and that's a great thing i guess. I prefer the steak and potatoes and sex in a pan for dessert!!!!! Keep being adventurous and keep HAVING FUN!!!!! So is that Alicia on your left or our left when we look at it!?! luv you
Post a Comment