I had a really good weekend!! On Friday night Caitlin, Hayli and I watched a movie in Hayli's apartment on her computer!! We had some good laughs! It was nice to hang with the girls for a relaxing night. On Saturday the church put on a welfare meeting from 3-6. I debated going, but ended up meeting Gina and Brit to go. It was really good! We had some amazing speakers. After the meeting, I went with PJ and Lori back to their place to help make dinner for a dental office that they had invited over. The dentist was the only one that spoke English, but all the dental assistants were really nice.
We made some chili, creamy corn, buns, caesar salad, rice and punch. It was delicious!! The Koreans loved it and we had a lot of fun! We played 'murder' and spoons and were laughing and having a lot of fun!!
On Sunday I did the girls' hair and and headed to church!! Sunday was so great!! We had some very good speakers in sacrament!! One lady talked about holding on to extra baggage and how it weighs us down. She told a story of when she was young. Four of her friends and herself decided to take a trip to a beach. They all packed into the car and piled all their baggage in the trunk. When she started driving, it was very different to keep control of the steering. She later learned that because there was so much weight in the back of the car, the front wheels were slighted lifted off the road, which made it hard to keep control of steering. I thought it was very interesting story!! I also met a new friend. His name is Evan and he is here from BYU-Hawaii. He's doing a practicum here at a hotel. He served his mission here and it here till August and is super nice!
Lil Leah sleeping on me
Jaida's hair.... flipped through the pony and a fishtail... this was also at 8 p.m. so it is a lil messy now... :)
Miss Amaya and me watching Mulan!!
3 comments:
Dad said.....
Great pictures!! Great blog!!!! Nice haridos!!!!!!!! You can take Lynn Hill's daughters away from home but you can't take the impulse and talent for hairdoing away from the daughters!! Sure love and miss you Kris. Thanks for blogging!
man those little girls just love their miss kristen eh!?! they are so cute, and it was nice to see some pics of you! sounds like a fun weekend and hey...it's been a while since i've talked to you chickee! let's get on that soon if we can figure out how to cross paths :) love you and miss you!
Finally a picture of the HAIR!!! Good job and you just look so happy with all of the "Rogers Family". I love seeing new pictures on here too!!! Good job and hope you're feeling better. Luv you
Post a Comment