Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shout Out to my Papa!!! Lots of LOVE!!

Oh this is just my studdly papa with my two pretty lady dogs (Belle and Nash)

I have the bestest daddy!!! We have had so many good times together!! Today was a great day.. I got to take some time to just reflect on my papa and how freakin awesome he is!! I love watching sports with my daddy.. I love going to hunt rabbits at 12:30 a.m. and shooting the crap out of the "Peter".. (he was an evil Peter rabbit), I love how my daddy and I can joke about just about anything. I have the smartest daddy too... he can tell you facts that sound like he made them up.. most of them being true... except for the story about him and Bruce.. oh wait I mean Byron... oh wait I mean Wally... oh who knows now... anyway the story of them fighting off the Indians on the way to Waterton!!!! tee hehe


Got some geese.. not sure who the sexy girl on the right is though but I love her hat.. hehe

I love how supportive and motivating my daddy was with sports growing up. Sometimes, I must admit, it made me angry but in the long run... I know that I became a better athlete because of the passion, stubborness, motivation (sometimes forced) and love that my daddy passed on to me. Yes dad.. my ultra stubborness comes from you!!

I think we will say... I blew this lil wabbit to smitherines!!! :)


Daddy..... I love you more than eleventy-four!! I wish I could be there with you today, but I know you'll feel special and loved having Kait, Lynz, Dust, Momma, and the cutest lil guy Beckam to keep you company and wish you a very happy Father's Day!! You are amazing daddy and I just love talking with you and spending time with you!!! I miss you like crazy over here and thought of you way too much today... I maybe shed a couple drops of tears for you... but only a drop or two!! Have an amazing day and smile 11 times for me ok ok!! Oh and my present for you is coming in the mail and may just be the best presents I've ever got you... YES BE EXCITED!!! :)

Daddy's hunting girl

LOVE YOU!!!!!

5 comments:

lynz said...

awww - i'm sure you just made his day :) good blog chickee poo! we sure do have the bestest daddy around!

lynz said...

awww - i'm sure you just made his day :) good blog chickee poo! we sure do have the bestest daddy around!

lynz said...

awww - i'm sure you just made his day :) good blog chickee poo! we sure do have the bestest daddy around!

mom said...

Wow, those pictures are great and i'm sure he'll shed a few tears too. We missed you today and i just think you're the greatest!!!! Good job on the tribute to your daddio and hunting partner!!!
luv you

Anonymous said...

Dad said.....

I can't believe you're questioning my integrity about the Indian wars. Not only me, but the compatriots that warred beside me and made the road to Waterton a safer place for all to tour and enjoy. You have slurred a noble generation and an enduring legacy. Having said that though, you did reach out and poke me in the heart and made my day. I love you kiddo!!!!!