So on Tuesday we took the kids on a field trip to a cow farm. It was a lot of fun!! The kids were running around crazy. They got to feed the cows, millk a cow (interesting), make some chocolate ice cream and just be little kids. I was a lot more laid back this field trip and I let the kids just run around, which was a bit of a chance taker, but it turned out pretty good!! I lost a couple kids every now and then, but they were laughing and smiling the whole day. We took a ride on tractor that the kids really enjoyed too.
Annika fell asleep while holding my hand on the way back to school... precious
2 comments:
awww! love the one of amika sleeping with your hand in hers :) i can only imagine how much those little kiddies love their kristen teacher!
I thought i would just check your blog out again and SURPRISE, there was another blog!!!!! You look adorable with all the kids with the cow behind you guys. Love that smile!!!!! Yes, and its true, the one with amika holding your hand sleeping in such a dang cute outfit was fun, fun, fun!!!!! That would be a much more relaxing field trip too!!! Good job kristen teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv you
Post a Comment