


This is my Pooh Bear class. They're 6 years old and in their 2nd year of English school!! They were pretty loud and not the best at listening when I first started teaching them, but now.... they're awesome. Still lil balls of energy, but they finally respect me and listen much better now, which makes my life a bit easier every day!
2 comments:
This is what I'm talking about!!!!!!! When I envisioned you in Korea, this kind of thing is what I imagined you doing: big, fat grin on your face surrounded by little Korean kids enjoying your warmth. I"m lovin' this blog idea Kris. Keep it up. It gives me a window into your life there that I'd go crazy without........ Dad
HHHaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! So stinkin cute!!! I love it and you look so happy and they look like they like you just a little bit too! love seeing new pictures too! Good job, kristen teacher! luv you girlie
Post a Comment