Sunday, April 12, 2009






So we went to the Cherry Blossom Festival, which was nice. The flowers had cute lil pink flowers that were blowing all around and word on the street was if you caught one, it's lucky and you're supposed to make a wish... I caught like a bazillion flowers.... I'm a lucky girl!!!






Also.... so I kept seeing these couples that were wearing the same shirts... like what the crap!! So there were a couple Korean girls with us too and I asked them what, why, who ha.... they said that newer couples will wear matching shirts in public to show that they belong to eachother. Ummmmm.... bah haha.. I just started laughing! Mom... Dad.. you know what I'm getting you for Christmas... yup that's right.. matching shirts that you're gonna be wearing to sugarbowl for me!! lol Like loser... what... I seriously couldn't believe it... so I had to take a pic... I'm sure this couple was like "what is this crazy foreigner looking at"






Oh and this girl is Gina... she's in our ward and is such a sweet girl!! We have a lot of fun together, but she's like way south Seoul and I'm on the other end, so we'll just have to meet half way and do sleepover weekends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad said:
This is your one week's notice that if you are ever inclined to wear the same shirt as someone over there, you're obliged to immediately tell me so I can quickly step in and interview the candidate and find out what his true intentions are. Got that? Inclination to buy 2 t-shirts of the same color and design=call dad right now.