Well I decided it's been a while... so I don't have much to update you on... but here's some things to look forward to. We are having a children's day on Friday and I'm sure that'll be full of fun and entertaining stories. Also we have a long weekend coming up... we get the Monday and Tuesday of next week off.... Now you're prob thinking... well what are you gonna do... well I dunno yet. I'm gonna call PJ tonight and chat with him about it and who knows... :) It'll be a surprise :) But I do have some pics that PJ sent to be in the last couple days that I thought I'd post.. so here they are -->
This is Dorothy.. I met her my first Sunday here at PJ and Lori's. She 16 years old and she is Lori's Korean teacher. She speaks a little English.. like minimal.. but she LOVES me for some reason more than the other foreigners over and whenever I am over there she heads straight for me... she makes sure to cuddle up right next to me when I'm sitting down too :). It's pretty cute.

And here's the Roger fam, Bob, and I at the Cherry Blossom Festival :)

Oh and this.. PJ says is my best hair looking day... He made me get this pic all by myself. This was conference day when I slept over at their house and watched conference all morning on their tv.. so I was lookin especially good :)

2 comments:
haha i love that he made you take that pic all by yourself and really.....you weren't even looking that bad! at least your ponytail didn't stay in form after you took out the elastic :) love you chickee!
Dad Said.......
Man, pictures and stories sure make this separation thing whole lot easier to handle. thanks for taking the tie to blog here----I check every day (and sometimes, several times a day) on my girls' blogs and it's kind of like getting a surprise present each time when a new one is actually there. The hair/picture thing looks awfully familiar!!! Sure interesting how, everywhere you go, you seem to find a friend or two that you form and instant and powerful bond with......no matter how you look at it, inside out or outside in, that's a great blessing/gift, isn't it?
Post a Comment