Sunday, April 19, 2009

My 6 hours on the subway in one day!!

So Saturday I went to Bob's house. He puts on a lil shindig called Bob's house of blues. It's pretty much an open mic for singin, dancing, poems, stories, and well anything really to show your talents. I am course didn't want to show any one up, so I just stuck to taping a few songs. I must show ya'll my plate of cheese that I put together all by myself.. and the picture doesn't give much credit, but it looked amazing!! They had this coconut pineapple that I loved too.. mmm mm good. The party was a lot of fun.




So for those of you that don't know... the subway here stops at 11:30 p.m. on the weekends. Well it takes me about an hour and a bit to get to or from PJ, Bob's, Dai's, or church each way. So I was kinda rushed leaving my house to go to Bob's and I didn't think to take Sunday clothes and just stay over at PJ or Dai's seeing as they all live pretty close in Seoul. My plan was to leave the part earlier.. but I was having fun and getting to know people better, so I just couldn't leave. Dai offerred for me to stay at her place, so i did. We stayed at Bob's till 1:30 a.m. and then took a taxi to Dai's house. I could not sleep for some reason, but I squeezed in about 4 hours when my alarm went off. Time for me to get back on teh subway to go an hour back home, put a dress on and then jump back on teh subway to go an hour back to church.. good times.. I was a lil tired this morning. Church was great though, or course. Between classes Lori, PJ's wife, told me that thye had received a package from home for me.. woot woot, but she thought it was in PJ's car and he wasn't at our ward today.. I was sad. So after church I jumped back on the subway and called back home to chat with papa and Kait for a bit. I was about 5 minutes from my home, when PJ called. He was like "where'd you go, we're inviting you over for dinner" KHill - "well I'm on my way actually"... so I jumped off the subway, 2 stops from my house and turned around to head back!! It was worth it...

Oh no big deal, just a delicous roast that fell apart and melted in my mouth and come potatoes, carrots and onions.... felt like I was home for a Sunday dinner!!
Here's a sweet eh video of PJ, Lori and Bob jammin haha.... best ever....



Oh and I got an amazingly stellar package from home!! I have the best family ever!!!! Here are just a few of the things I got!!!

Some mini eggs cuz mom and I just love them, some sidekicks cuz I was whining to mom about dinners here :), some gum (YES!!!), coldfx (just in case), my favorite Welchs fruit snacks, and M&M's for memories of Granny Hill!! Oh how I miss my Granny Hill!! Thanks!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad said....

Hey Dufous girl. The cold Fx isn't something you take after you get a cold or think one is coming on. It's a preventative thing. So much for your career in pharmaceuticals. The idea is to take some daily to give your immune system a thrust. Frankly its a ripoff but but th bottle is pretty and pink an makes a nice decoration on your bathroom sink or in your medicine cabinet.

lynz said...

haha - sweet video! why were you hiding your sweet musical skills yo? sounds like a fun fille subway weekend :) i loved taking the subway but 6 hours in one day...whew! we'll keep trying to catch you on here missy and yay for a yummy sunday dinner and a cool looking plate of cheese!