So I was quick to notice that many of the children that attend my school wear very fine and snazzy dazzy clothing!! They are VERY materialized here and it shows in the outfits the kids come in with! Now one of my kids, Annika, is especially snazzed up in the clothing department and she came in yesterday with... well... I'll just put the pic up.... I started laughing when I saw her and she gave me a snotty, spoiled lil girl's glare until I told her it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! Like seriously, who sends their child to school wearing this... haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahahaha - oh korea....how i miss you and your craziness!
Way to catch yourself and turn it around saying it was the cutest thing ever!!!! Good job! Wow, it looks like a hat you would wear pretending! Always an adventure, eh!!!!! Good job, kristen teacher!!!!!
Dad said......
She should see you sometimes on the way to school: seat pants, hair recently balled and stuffed in the back, a ratty old t-shirt......... and, if I remember correctly, you've even been known to wear and odd (and I mean "ODD") hat to cover the old hair once in awhile!!! Perhaps little Susy has nothing on a particular k-dawg sr. from Canada!
Post a Comment