Well I downed my first midterm today and it went pretty good. I have another one tomorrow and it's going to be an interesting one. It's open book with 2 long answer questions. You'd think that'd be easy, but it's not that simple. It's covers a wide range of the School Act which is hundreds of pages long on specific topics we've covered in class and each answer is supposed to be between 2-4 pages... yiza! But in 12 hours I will be done it and moving ton to preparing for my 2 seminars I have due in the next two weeks! I love school :)

Today after class, Carson and I went to the gym and shot around for while. We were both pretty hot at the beginning, but I was brutal by the end. I have some work to do before playing women's league or potentially playing for the college again :) We both agreed, it can't hurt for us to shoot around like that a few times a week :) Institute was great tonight. I love going to that class... gives me such a boost during the week and before this year, I've never really gone consistently... sure wish I had made time during basketball seasons for institute! It's amazing what a difference and influence one class a week can have on an individual!
Today I'm thankful for yummy smelling cologne. There's nothing like walking past a guy who smells delicious. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the guys that drench themselves in the cologne to the point that you can't breathe when they are near, but when a guy has the right kind and amount of cologne on... it definitely brings a smile to my face! I've had a couple guy friends who have chosen to wear a yucky smelling cologne and I wish so badly I was close enough with them to tell them... that scent is a no-no, but I guess for now I'll just have to suck it up and hope to run into a heavenly scented man!



Dear Person I Miss the Most,
This one I wasn't too sure what or who to put. I mean on certain days I miss certain people more. I miss my parents when I'm away. I miss the Tolman family in Portland. I miss my close friends. I miss my grandparents. I miss some relatives. I miss some coaches. But as for today... I really have been missing my Korean kiddies and the Rogers family back in Korea. I LOVED my Pooh Bear class and every time I go back and look at pictures of my kids in Korea, I get a smile on my face and a little sad because I wish I could see them still every day. They were all such a blessing in my life. I tried hard not to have favorites, BUT Annika and Camilla made it so hard. They were just too cute and too fun!!! I miss them sooooo much!!!! If you followed my blog while I was in Korea, you will remember that the Rogers family were my family in Korea. I spent most weekends at their house acting as though they were my own family. I babysat, did the girls hair on Sundays, helped cook and clean, played games, celebrated my birthday, Easter, Christmas, and other holidays all at their house. The Rogers family played a significant part in my experience and growth in Korea. PJ and Lori always were giving me great advice and putting me in my place when needed. They were honest, bold, loving, caring, and truly became my Korea family. I miss the little girls so much and even miss lil Cooper even though I didn't get to spend very much time with him as he was born shortly before I left. There are many days that I wish I could just hop on a jet and fly over there to spend a few days with them every month. I miss having them in my life and can't wait to see them all again!

1 comment:
really, i can't believe i haven't commented on this one yet! i still feel that way about my saturn and jupiter classes, and i would give anything to see my kiddies from korea again! sounds like we'll have to make a trip back there together one day :)
Post a Comment