Today I'm thankful for sweats and big shirts!! I just feel so incredibly comfortable in bed right now.. even after gaining 10 pounds today! What a fabulous feeling to have gained 10 pounds and still feel so comfortable in clothes :)

Dear Best Friend,
I have had many friends throughout my life who have come and gone. There have been many ups and downs, but I have been lucky to have a couple who have stayed around and proven to be true friends... friends I could ride the river with! It's amazing the comfort one can feel in knowing that you have a friend who you can always count on. I believe this is very hard to come by. A true best friend is not one that just falls into your lap and stays there. A true best friend is one whose relationship takes work, commitment, trust, honesty and love in a consistent way. If one person is giving it all and the other isn't, it is bound to fall apart or weaken. I'm so thankful for the close friends I have and the support and love I receive from them. They may come few, but their worth is priceless. It's real! It's consistent! It's pure! It's unselfish! It's L-O-V-E!
2 comments:
4 chimichaungas?!?!?! way to go cars! 2 is pretty good yourself though kris - had to get one in there for me of course right! lovin these daily blogs chickee and glad you're having so much fun at home :)
Dad said...
The thing I'm enjoying most about this daily blog thing is that you're making me think too!!!!! I love the way you're distilling the days activities into a short paragraph or two and describing the meaning of your day and how its affected you. And, as I said yesterday, I'm REALLY loving HOW you're doing it too!! Thanks kiddo!!
Post a Comment