This weekend was WAY too chill. I think my body was trying to get me prepared for this next week. I have two big midterms and then 2 projects to follow them... should be a fun week!! I did accomplish one big thing this weekend... I actually applied for a serious job...I applied to Alta Care Resources which is a support service for youth and families. I applied and got the job 2 years ago, but decided not to take the job and move back to southern AB. Lynz worked there for a summer too, so hopefully I can get a part-time job there and then if I decide to stay in Edmonton for the summer, I can just transfer to full-time. Cross your fingers!! This would really be a fabulous option for me, so I'm going to cross my fingers. Hopefully they have a job that can work with my school schedule!
Dear Person I Could Stay Up All Night Talking With,
I'm getting too old to do this now :) haha I actually don't think that's the case, but as of now, my body is trained as an old woman because come 10 or 11 o'clock.. it's time for me to find my bed :) But every once in a while an all nighter chat can't hurt :) I've shared a few of those with a couple different friends and family. Kait and I have chatted till quite late into the night while scratching each other's backs... she always slacks on the back scratching though, so it hasn't happened since we've moved in together :) Kenzie... well that girl is truly like an old woman and turns into 'Walter' (her cranky late night personality).. but we too have had some good late night chats till one of us either passes out or states that it's time to be quiet and go to sleep :) We're more best friends who like to chat during the daytime :) I'd have to say my most trooperest all nighter chatting friend must be Mrs. Ashton Whidden (Low). We lived together for just a year, but man did we have A LOT of late night chats and giggles. That year, mostly the first semester, was definitely my best roomie experience!! Ash and I had our own lil loft and we could talk for hours and hours and hours... then we would giggle for hours and hours. We both were guilty of falling asleep in mid conversation late at night. We still share that same fun-loving friendship. Whenever we get around each other, there's always laughs and inside jokes that are brought up, but we also have had many deep conversations. It's actually her birthday today too... so a lil shout out to my ALow!!! She's a great friend and I have many great memories with her in our lil loft!!!

1 comment:
Isn't it great to have great friends who you can laugh with and feel so comfortable with!!! We missed you this weekend but glad you had a chill weekend! Love your blogs still!!! Getting used to checking them daily now! luv u
Post a Comment