Friday, October 8, 2010

d-e-e-p


Well first off... I'm home!! It's Thanksgiving weekend and I am just loving with home with the fam! We are missing our 4 other puzzle pieces (the Tolmans), but we're still having a blast.. no surprise there. Today we spent some time playing tennis, mom and I went and picked some corn and ate some delicious, big raspberries and went to the Raymond football game. The football game was... a blow out! When we left before the end of the 3rd quarter, it was 69-0 for Raymond. One of those sitting on the edge of your seat kinda games... :)

Today I am thankful for comfy pillows :) Last night, we pulled into Raymond at about 8ish and i was wiped. When we finally all got to bed, I crawled into bed and felt heaven. My head just fit perfectly in this magnificently delicate, soft fluffy pillow!! It was hard to get up this morning because it was just THAT comfortable!!

I have been thinking a bit about my challenge blog for today... 'my dreams' and I've kind of struggled with deciding where I want to take this one... so I've decided to just let it go, cuz it's after midnight.. I'm exhausted and want to lay on my incredible pillow :)

Dear Dreams,
Oh I have so many... the sky is the limit really. Now whether those all come true... well that may be uncertain, but I am allowed to dream whatever my little heart desires. So... what are some of my dreams right now for my future: travel to many more places around the world, run a half marathon without passing out, make a significant difference in many peoples lives, get married in the temple to my sweetheart, be a fabulous, creative, spontaneous, fun-loving mother and wife, graduate with my teaching degree and get incredibly lucky to get a job in Raymond :), be an amazing and influential coach... oh there are just so many. But dream... as I travel down this path of life, please be patient with me... at times I get distracted from my goals and dreams, but I promise to work harder at staying on course and if I do waver a bit or just focused on silly wishes... know that I have many individuals close to me that will do everything they can to help me realize my dreams are what matters and help me get back on track! I have a lot of work to do, but I plan on accomplishing many of these dreams and if i conquer more... bonus for me!!

3 comments:

lynz said...

you will accomplish those dreams, no doubt in my mind! and seriously, the pillows are pretty amazing at mom and dad's......but you should see our pillows! haha

Anonymous said...

Dad said...

Okay, I've got to say it.....this blog-a-day-thing is not only fun but I've noticed something else quite remarkable: the writing is GOOD!!!

I hope everyone of those dreams come true and far, far more for you kiddo. You deserve it.

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Mom said...

Totally agree with you hitting those dreams and finding some amazing happiness in the process. I am glad that our pillows are sooo amazing!!!! It's been a great weekend with 3 of our kids here. Yes, we are missing the 4 other links for sure!!! Happy Thanksgiving!