
Today I am thankful for big bowls of popcorn, movie marathons, and sister roommates!! Ok so we haven't even started yet.... but it's going to be good! We're going to make a huge bowl of homemade popcorn, big glasses of water, a pile of movies that we will continue to watch until we can't stay up any longer (which may be 10 or 11 o'clock).... oh it's gonna be a party of a night!!! I have always been a huge movie lover and could seriously do movie nights every night, which probably would not be too beneficial seeing as most nights I am busy with school, FHE, or other activities, but having a movie night every once in a while (or a few times a week) never hurt anybody. Might I add that having a big bowl of popcorn just seals the deal! I LOVE going home to Raymond for Sunday nights because my mom always makes a huge bowl of homemade popcorn while we all settle down for a lil tv night.

Dear Person Who Pesters My Mind,
Hmmmm... let me just start with... why do you have to belt out random words during the night and wake me up... I worry about you... whoever you may be :) Now girls... let me show you how it's done... once you finish eating your food, go to the sink.. rinse and wash and stick it in the dryer rack... I know it's an extra 5 seconds of your day, but I promise our house will smell better and you wont' have to worry about me yelling "DO YOUR DISHES" every Saturday morning :) hugs and kisses... Excuse me good looking, but would you please read the Book of Mormon already and get baptized... I promise it will bring much happiness for you... and me in the long run :) Oh my friend... you're going to do what you're going to... but please remember when this backfires on you that I was the one that told you.. she ain't worth it and you're just be another boy on her list. Woman... I love you to bits, but for the love... give me some room every once in a while.. or I'm going to have to play 007 around Edmonton. TC5G.... you pestered me a lot this summer, but talking down to my sister was crossing the line... you got to see the wrath of KHill and I'm SURE you will never want to try going down that road again... don't mess with family... it won't go over well with me.. This was more of a venting blog... Kaitland helped me think of what direction to take it in.. thanks KHill junior :)
QUOTES:
" Our creator did not create one person to succeed, and another person to fail. The seeds of greatness are within every person. Just water them and watch them grow."
"YOU CAN'T GET BIG by thinking small!"
"People are always looking for security! The only real security is within ourselves, our own talents and abilities. A job is only a symbol of security!
3 comments:
i don't really get the rant thing all in all, but it seemed like a pretty good ranting session! your picture made me want popcorn - thank goodness for sunday nights :)
HAHAHAHAHAH this is the best blog of yours yet! :)
Yup, even with NO ONE in my house sunday night, i still popped my popcorn and had a cuddly night with me and nash watching amazing race!!! Love the movie nights with the girls too and the laughs!!! Christma is coming soon!!!!!
Post a Comment